01 May - 15 October
Welcome of the participants at Sport-Piraten Camp09:00h
Issue of material, clothing
Travel to Tirol, near Sylvensteinspeicher with own car or taxi
Start Canyoning Tour and Workshopapprox. 10:30h
Expected end of canyoning tour and workshop at the starting point
Return to Sport-Piraten Camp by own car or taxi
Change of clothes and farewellapprox. 17:30h
Canyoning - Special!
During our canyoning tour with workshop we will teach you the theoretical and practical basics of the sport. The aim is for you to be able to go on a challenging canyoning tour with us in the second half of the day. You can hang confidently on the rope and actively abseil down a waterfall.
You will learn how to keep an eye on the equipment, how to set up your own abseil station, how to master the most important knots and much more. The canyoning tour is led by one of our experienced and friendly canyon guides, so you can be sure that the day will be packed with know-how, good humour and a good portion of wet action!
You want to participate? The right decision, but please note the following:
To participate in this canyoning tour with workshop, you should at least be physically fit and not be a complete canyoning novice. Possibly you have already experienced tours with us and now you want more!
After this day you are neither guides, nor have you been washed with all the waters. You have first dared a deeper look into the canyon and have improved your skills in canyoning.
For those who have enjoyed a canyoning tour in the past but wanted to take it a step further, this type of tour will inspire you! What you will learn here is perfect for more intense canyoning experiences with us or anywhere else in this beautiful world.
Those who, like us, end up suffering from canyoning addiction, can have a chat with us about our canyoning trips... Just as an aside 😉
- Guided canyoning tour, full day with workshop at Lenggries
- Supervision by a Tyrolean gorge guide
- Equipment: wetsuit 7mm, hip belt, helmet, neoprene socks
- Total duration approx. 8 hours
- The pure tour time in the gorge is about 5 hours. These times may vary due to group size, experience of the participants, weather and water level.
- lots of fun
- If no own car is available, a taxi transfer can be organized
- Minimum age 10 years, minimum height 140 cm
- Persons under 18 years of age only in the company of a parent or guardian or with written declaration of consent DOWNLOAD
- normal physical condition, no heart or cardiovascular problems
- max. permissible body weight = 120kg
- Swimming skills
- no fear of heights (please let us advise you in advance!)
- For safety reasons, persons under the influence of alcohol are not allowed to take part in the tour!
- Sturdy shoes with good tread - preferably ankle-high. (Shoes can be rented at the camp. Attention, only limited selection available)
- Synthetic shirt (functional underwear) for under the neoprene
- Thin functional socks (for under the neoprene socks)
- Spectacle strap if required
- Sunscreen, towel
- high fives
- The canyoning tour will take place with a minimum of 4 participants. Otherwise an alternative date must be arranged.
Sport-Piraten Camp, Isarstraße 2, 83661 Lenggries
Our Canyoning Tour + Workshop offers you the opportunity to take your canyoning skills to the next level. With our Canyoning Tour + Workshop you will gain a better technique and therefore more safety and confidence to face your next fun and action-packed challenge.
Sure! Please contact us and we will take care of your non-binding reservation until 2 weeks before the date.
Approximately 90-95% of the tours take place as planned.
Gorges are undoubtedly among the most beautiful landscapes in the world!
However, they also have their disadvantages: due to the fact that they have partially narrow places, the safety in the gorge is very dependent on the water level and its influencing factors. The amount of precipitation, melt water, weir openings, etc...
Safety has absolute priority. Sometimes it is only possible to predict on very short notice (1 to 2 days) before the tour whether the circumstances are suitable for the tour. As soon as we are sure if the tour can take place (or not), we will let you know!
No, the tickets and vouchers remain valid. In case of cancellation an alternative date will be arranged.
Yes! As long as you book under the same name, you will be assigned to the same group.
For bookings with different names, feel free to let us know.
There is a maximum of 8 guests per guide.
If we have several groups for the same time, the guides decide on the spot whether the groups go together or separately.
The minimum number of participants is 4.
Provided by us:
- 7-mm wetsuit
- Climbing harness with self-belay.
- Neoprene socks
What do I need to bring ?
- Swimsuit or trunks or bikini
- 2 pairs of shoes: 1 pair of sturdy shoes for the tour, preferably ankle-high, which may get wet (e.g. hiking boots) and 1 pair of shoes for afterwards.
- optional: functional shirt for under the neoprene (no cotton)
(We have only a limited number of shoes for rent)
The meeting point is our camp in Lenggries. There you will be greeted and handed over the equipment.
The start of the tour is in Austria and can be reached in 20 minutes by car.
This trip must still be done with your own car.
If you are travelling by public transport, please let us know in good time before the tour so that we can organise a lift or taxi for you at your own expense.
You don't have any experience yet, but you still want to join the canyoning tour: Then go through this checklist:
- I can crawl and consider myself a good swimmer.
- I'm not afraid of heights.
- Mountain hiking is nothing new to me.
- Surefootedness is present.
- I have a good athletic condition and do sports regularly.
- I'm not afraid of white water.
No. This canyoning tour is not suitable for people with fear of heights. Among other things, this tour includes a 7m jump (which can be abseiled) and a 25m abseil, which can not be bypassed!
After the experience in the gorge, we drive back to our camp together. There the material is washed and sorted.
2 cold water showers are available.
Everything is locked up in our own car or in our camp.
Yes, in Lenggries there are rustic and hearty inns, beer gardens and restaurants. When the weather is nice, the within walking distance Village tavern highly recommended.
In addition, you are welcome to enjoy a cold beer with us at the camp.
No. A digital version of the ticket is sufficient.
1 rating for Canyoning Tour + Workshop
Rated by 01 Customers
What is your feedback on the tour?
You might also like this ...
from €239.00 per pers.
incl. VAT2 days May-Oct Cresciano
from €239.00 per pers.
incl. VAT2 days Apr-Oct Riva del Garda
Canyoning Tour + Workshop
Talaal Max Habib
The canyoning tour from Sport-Piraten was a super adventure!