01 May - 15 October
From 10 years, min. 140 cm height
4 to 10 participants per guide.
Bookable for groups only
Recommendation with own car! We meet at the camp and continue to the gorge with our own cars.
Train + cab also possible, but then you have to take care of the cab transfer camp -> gorge and back. About 100 to 160,-€ for the round trip per cab.
Start JGA Canyoningapprox. 10:30h / 15:30h
Looking for the best idea for a special hen party that will be remembered forever? This is what we want to offer you with the JGA Canyoning!
The perfectly dosed combo of challenges, conviviality and woooow moments will accompany you into the humid and merry evening!
The JGA Canyoning Tour is characterised by numerous and varied medium jumps: everyone will certainly get their money's worth! If you don't like jumping into the water, you can avoid these parts and focus on abseiling and swimming!
At the latest after the first contact with the cold water, the enthusiasm in the group will awaken and the day will be a unique experience! How much you want to take with you is up to you!
Our guides are always passionate about it and strive to offer you the hottest day! With an open ear, motivating words and experienced hands, they will accompany you through the canyon.
Indulge in the first drink of the evening right after the tour! Our camp offers a lively and sociable space to get into the party mood.
The ideal summer atmosphere is waiting for you!
- Guided Canyoning Beginner Tour
- Supervision by a Tyrolean gorge guide
- Equipment: wetsuit 7mm, hip belt, helmet, neoprene socks
- Total duration approx. 4.5 hours
- The pure tour time in the gorge is 2 to 2.5 hours. These times may vary due to group size, experience of the participants, weather and water level.
- lots of fun
- If no own car is available, a taxi transfer can be organized
- Minimum age 10 years, minimum height 140 cm
- Persons under 18 years of age only in the company of a parent or guardian or with a written declaration of consent. DOWNLOAD
- normal physical condition, no heart or cardiovascular problems
- max. permissible body weight = 120kg
- Swimming skills
- For safety reasons, persons under the influence of alcohol are not allowed to take part in the tour!
- Sturdy shoes with good tread - preferably ankle-high. (Shoes can be rented at the camp. Attention, only limited selection available)
- Synthetic shirt (functional underwear) for under the neoprene
- Thin functional socks (for under the neoprene socks)
- Spectacle strap if required
- Sunscreen, towel
- The JGA Canyoning Tour is exclusive. This means that you will be travelling as a closed group with your own guide.
Sport-Piraten Camp, Isarstraße 2, 83661 Lenggries
JGA Canyoning is guaranteed to be an unforgettable experience for all participants and of course especially for the future bride/groom! Our JGA Canyoning is the ideal bachelorette party for all sports and outdoor fans. For the perfect bachelorette party, it is important to choose an activity and environment that is appropriate and safe for all participants: with our professional equipment (wetsuit 7mm, waist belt, helmet, neoprene socks) and under the expert guidance of our fun-loving canyon guides, our JGA Canyoning is a safe, feasible and at the same time exciting outdoor adventure that will be remembered by all participants for a long time!
Sure! Please contact us and we will take care of your non-binding reservation until 2 weeks before the date.
Approximately 90-95% of the tours take place as planned.
Gorges are undoubtedly among the most beautiful landscapes in the world!
However, they also have their disadvantages: due to the fact that they have partially narrow places, the safety in the gorge is very dependent on the water level and its influencing factors. The amount of precipitation, melt water, weir openings, etc...
Safety has absolute priority. Sometimes it is only possible to predict on very short notice (1 to 2 days) before the tour whether the circumstances are suitable for the tour. As soon as we are sure if the tour can take place (or not), we will let you know!
No, the tickets and vouchers remain valid. In case of cancellation an alternative date will be arranged.
Provided by us:
- 7-mm wetsuit
- Climbing harness with self-belay.
- Neoprene socks
What do I need to bring ?
- Swimsuit or trunks or bikini
- 2 pairs of shoes: 1 pair of sturdy shoes for the tour, preferably ankle-high, which may get wet (e.g. hiking boots) and 1 pair of shoes for afterwards.
- optional: functional shirt for under the neoprene (no cotton)
(We have only a limited number of shoes for rent)
The meeting point is our camp in Lenggries. There you will be greeted and given the equipment.
The start of the Canyoning Bavaria Tour is in Austria and can be reached in 20 minutes by car.
This trip still has to be done with your own car.
If you are travelling by public transport, please let us know in good time before the tour so that we can organise a lift or taxi for you at your own expense.
Standard swimming skills are a prerequisite for participation in this activity.
The tour is otherwise suitable for absolute beginners
Those who are afraid of heights, but want to fight their fear with a calm head, are welcome to join this tour.
Those who are afraid of heights and can't control themselves with panic should rather not participate.
All places above 1.5m height can either be bypassed or abseiled.
After the experience in the gorge, we drive back to our camp together. There the material is washed and sorted.
2 cold water showers are available.
Everything is locked up in our own car or in our camp.
Yes, in Lenggries there are rustic and hearty inns, beer gardens and restaurants. When the weather is nice, the within walking distance Village tavern highly recommended.
In addition, you are welcome to enjoy a cold beer with us at the camp.
1 Review for JGA Canyoning
Rated by 01 Customers
Placeholder for ratings...6 April 2022